it is better to use external 4.7kohm pullup
the internal pullup are very weak.
depending always on switch quality.
PuteR

Resistor between 3.3v and D1?
elmaya

yes - D1 D2 D3 D5 D6 D7
PuteR

As always, it never happens that everything works at once.

On the desk, the button is connected without any pullup and everything is ok. How do I connect to the wall from the pulse from time to time the link is self-executing ?? What can be the problem, give a bigger resistor or what ??
elmaya

you should check the switches
What kind of push buttons do you use?
wsosniak

Elemaya (PuteR)

i had exactly the same problem like PuteR when i mounted ESP-12E with your soft in the garage (6 links 60 chars for each link, with 3 defined links from IFTTT in config), even in case i disconnected any buttons (and cables for this buttons) from ESP . When i mounted this ESP on my desk , i had NO problems (links weren't self executing). When i mounted ESP in the garage (close to anther devices like sonoffs and fuse box) , i had the same problem like PuteR : links were self-executing from time to time . I notices that in most cases link(s) was (were) self executing, when i opened gates in my home. My conclusion was : electrical interference (?) because of short distance between ESP and other electric devices and cables (?) . Then i mounted my ESP far away from this sonoffs and fuse box in the garage and ..... problem disappeared.

PuteR - As a test , try to move temporarily your device into another place.
PuteR

Ok, it looks a bit weird. In the morning I did something like that: under the same button (ordinary monostable concealed) I connected another link on the same module, the relay itself without any light bulb. The effect is that the links do not perform themselves. And so the problem is only when the button is connected to the link that is supposed to perform actions on the sink next to it. In the afternoon I will check what will work like the two devices away from each other.
elmaya

try this added 100 milliseconds debounce.
in some cases of instability it helps to connect RST and EN to 3.3 v.
6 links 60 chars for each link
D_Link_Config_5_s_x6.rar
compiled Firmware
(385.76 KiB) Downloaded 429 times
elmaya

it would be good to have some feedback ;)
PuteR

Yesterday I could not say anything because I had small problems with raspberry.

I will say yes, I do not know what you did there, but from the evening on this patch works perfectly. :D The link has not automatically launched itself.

Thanks a lot.

Return to “Ideas and concepts”