how can I mange users accounts of SUPLA-CLOUD on my server?

amer1404

hello everybody,,
I installed the SUPLA-CLOUD on my VPS, I need to manage users accounts that registered on supla platform on my server, when I access to my account on installed supla I found my profile only, is there any way to manage users via control panel or some like this .

thanks and regard
pzygmunt

Hi, there is no control panel for user management.
amer1404

Thanks dear pzygmunt for your reply,,,

Actually there is bug in rest password which is (Could not reset the password. Try again in a while.) , so if the user forget his password he can not rest the password and I can not help him to rest the password due this bug,

how can I fix this bug (Could not reset the password. Try again in a while.) , Knowing that I have set the mailer smtp configuration to send email and the user success received activation email after registration,,

thanks
fracz

Have a look at the example commands for managing your Docker SUPLA instance: viewtopic.php?p=18514#p18514

If you have basic SQL knowledge, you should be able to activate/reset password for any user.

Provided that the activation e-mail has been sent successfully, the remind password message should be also sent, though.
amer1404

thanks for your help dear fracz , ver clear now :)
thnaks again

Return to “General discussion”