woltomierz 6 wejść na arduino mega

Masz pomysł na funkcjonalność lub koncepcję na rozwój projektu. Opisz wszystko tutaj.
Lechu_

Unfortunately, I am not so familiar with this. I'm just looking for the voltage preview option, the rest will be done by visualization through 10 segment LEDs.
Lechu_

I change concepts. Could I ask you @elmaya for the scheme and soft to wemos d1 for voltmeter up to 30V? I will have a preview of the entire packet charge and the voltage value on individual cells will be visually visible through 10 segment LEDs.
elmaya

It is not ideal but it will work.

Obrazek

Channel 0 to 6 show the voltage of each segment and 7 the total voltage.
supla_S7.rar
Arduino & compiled firmware
(385.11 KiB) Pobrany 397 razy
Lechu_

Wow, great: D As soon as I reach wemos and the multiplexer to report on the action !!
Many thanks Elmaya !!!!
piomar2

Elmaya! As usual, you are the best. I just installed a "spider web" and of course the program works. As you wrote, "It is not ideal but it will work." and that's right. This works not very stable and you would have to calibrate each channel (errors of 0.6V when using resistors from the box) and rather without adjustable resistors you can not do it. The new concept of Lech_ to measure only the total voltage of 7 cells is simple and if it satisfies it, ok. GREAT estimate again.

best regards
elmaya

Doing readings of 30 volts with a resolution of 10 bit does not give more.
Anyway using lithium batteries in series without balancing seems like a very bad idea.
With a 4€ chip it solves all the problems, I would use BQ76930.
piomar2

Of course you are right and I am aware that Lech_ chose the wrong solution. At all, the plan to use such a number of links is strange to me. After 2 years of continuous operation, they rarely last. I have several gel batteries from eight years for photovoltaics and to this day they work ok. But everyone has a choice. Regards again
Lechu_

Gentlemen, of course there will be BMS;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDKOxYSxp6g
piomar2

Życzę powodzenia. Do końca nie rozumiem dlaczego takie rozwiązanie. Ogniwa wychodzą drogo i szybko "padają" (2 lata w laptopie to sukces). No ale każdego wola coś ćwiczyć. Jak pisałem wyżej, ja używam przy fotowoltaice kilka akumulatorów żelowych. Żyją poprawnie już 8 rok.
No ale...
Fajny link:
https://abc-rc.pl/BMS-Li-ion-Co-To-Jest ... 76010.html
Jeszcze raz powodzenia w konstrukcji.

Pozdrawiam
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Pomysły i koncepcje”