Supla DIMMER (ściemniacz)

Masz pomysł na funkcjonalność lub koncepcję na rozwój projektu. Opisz wszystko tutaj.
elmaya

milion81 pisze: czw lis 21, 2019 1:10 pm Ktoś próbował wgrywać ten soft do H801? Bo rozbłyski na H801 są irytujące :evil:
RGBW test version for H801 (I do not have this device)

Supla H801
with on/off button for local control. ( connect a push button to Gpio 0 )
The function of the button is to turn off or on with the last RGB and dimer setting (if when its turnet off either from the button or the App the last state was Red 50% dimer 70% when turning on from the button it´s will return to that setting)

keep the button pressed for 10 seconds for wificonfig (Enter Wi-Fi Config automatically when the power is turned on until it is configured once )

Pinout:
CONFIG_PIN 0 // on/off -- WiFiconfig
RED_PIN 15
GREEN_PIN 13
BLUE_PIN 12
BRIGHTNESS_PIN 14
RGBW_H801_DOUT_8Mbit.rar
compiled firmware
(249.87 KiB) Pobrany 119 razy
Awatar użytkownika
milion81

elmaya pisze: czw lis 21, 2019 2:39 pm
milion81 pisze: czw lis 21, 2019 1:10 pm Ktoś próbował wgrywać ten soft do H801? Bo rozbłyski na H801 są irytujące :evil:
RGBW test version for H801 (I do not have this device)

Supla H801
with on/off button for local control. ( connect a push button to Gpio 0 )
The function of the button is to turn off or on with the last RGB and dimer setting (if when its turnet off either from the button or the App the last state was Red 50% dimer 70% when turning on from the button it´s will return to that setting)

keep the button pressed for 10 seconds for wificonfig (Enter Wi-Fi Config automatically when the power is turned on until it is configured once )

Pinout:
CONFIG_PIN 0 // on/off -- WiFiconfig
RED_PIN 15
GREEN_PIN 13
BLUE_PIN 12
BRIGHTNESS_PIN 14

RGBW_H801_DOUT_8Mbit.rar
Thanks. You are very fast. :o ;)
I will test and let you know how it works
Awatar użytkownika
milion81

Elmay soft is great. There are no flares !! You did it. Thanks man !!! My wife will finally give me peace that she has a disco in the living room :lol:
elmaya

milion81 pisze: czw lis 21, 2019 6:57 pm Elmay soft is great. There are no flares !! You did it. Thanks man !!! My wife will finally give me peace that she has a disco in the living room :lol:
Jestem bardzo szczęśliwy, że mogę ci pomóc.
Czy możesz mi powiedzieć, czy używasz RGB, RGBW lub RGBWW?
Jeśli potwierdzisz, że wszystko jest w porządku, opublikuję to, aby jeśli ktoś był zainteresowany, mógł go użyć.

I am very happy to help you.
Can you tell me if you use RGB, RGBW or RGBWW?
If you confirm that everything is fine, I will publish it so that if someone else is interested, he can use it.
Awatar użytkownika
milion81

elmaya pisze: czw lis 21, 2019 7:08 pm
milion81 pisze: czw lis 21, 2019 6:57 pm Elmay soft is great. There are no flares !! You did it. Thanks man !!! My wife will finally give me peace that she has a disco in the living room :lol:
Jestem bardzo szczęśliwy, że mogę ci pomóc.
Czy możesz mi powiedzieć, czy używasz RGB, RGBW lub RGBWW?
Jeśli potwierdzisz, że wszystko jest w porządku, opublikuję to, aby jeśli ktoś był zainteresowany, mógł go użyć.

I am very happy to help you.
Can you tell me if you use RGB, RGBW or RGBWW?
If you confirm that everything is fine, I will publish it so that if someone else is interested, he can use it.
Testuje na taśmie led RGBW. Musiałem zmienić podłączenie W2 na W1 bo nie działało prawidłowo. Poniżej schemat podłączenia. Musiałem również zamienić R z G bo nie pokazywał prawidłowo kolorów (inaczej w apce inaczej na ścianie) ale to samo miałem na sofice ze strony Supli, nie wiem czy nie polutowałem odwrotnie kabli, nie mam jak teraz tam zajrzeć.
Rozbłysków brak , ani nie ma przy przeładowaniu Clouda ani przy braku WIFI.

Tests on the RGBW led strip. I had to change the W2 connection to W1 because it wasn't working properly. Connection diagram below. I also had to replace R with G because it did not show colors correctly (otherwise in the app differently on the wall) but I had the same on the Supli side of the sofa, I do not know if I did not solder the cables the other way round, I have no way to look there now.
There are no flares, neither when reloading Cloud nor when there is no WIFI.
Załączniki
SharedScreenshot.jpg
SharedScreenshot.jpg (86.56 KiB) Przejrzano 2990 razy
elmaya

Tests on the RGBW led strip. I had to change the W2 connection to W1 because it wasn't working properly. Connection diagram below. I also had to replace R with G because it did not show colors correctly (otherwise in the app differently on the wall) but I had the same on the Supli side of the sofa, I do not know if I did not solder the cables the other way round, I have no way to look there now.
As I told you before I do not have this device and I have to use the references that I find online for the configuration (I am almost sure that they are fine).
In the test version that I previously exposed W2 is not used (Supla does not have any type of RGBWW channel) I could add a dimmer channel but because esp8266 does not have hardware PWM this could prove instability.
However, it would be a matter of testng.

Jak już wcześniej powiedziałem, nie mam tego urządzenia i muszę użyć referencji, które znajduję w Internecie do konfiguracji (jestem prawie pewien, że są w porządku).
W wersji testowej, którą wcześniej ujawniłem, W2 nie jest używany (Supla nie ma żadnego kanału RGBWW), mógłbym dodać kanał ściemniacza, ale ponieważ esp8266 nie ma sprzętowego PWM, może to okazać się niestabilne.
Byłoby to jednak kwestia testowania.
Awatar użytkownika
milion81

elmaya pisze: czw lis 21, 2019 8:43 pm
As I told you before I do not have this device and I have to use the references that I find online for the configuration (I am almost sure that they are fine).
In the test version that I previously exposed W2 is not used (Supla does not have any type of RGBWW channel) I could add a dimmer channel but because esp8266 does not have hardware PWM this could prove instability.
However, it would be a matter of testng.

Jak już wcześniej powiedziałem, nie mam tego urządzenia i muszę użyć referencji, które znajduję w Internecie do konfiguracji (jestem prawie pewien, że są w porządku).
W wersji testowej, którą wcześniej ujawniłem, W2 nie jest używany (Supla nie ma żadnego kanału RGBWW), mógłbym dodać kanał ściemniacza, ale ponieważ esp8266 nie ma sprzętowego PWM, może to okazać się niestabilne.
Byłoby to jednak kwestia testowania.
A jednak znalazłem jeden problem, po odłączeniu zasilania i ponownym podłączeniu LEDy wracają włączone jak na zdjęciu. Dopiero przełączenie w apce je wyłącza i potem już działają prawidłowo.

And yet I found one problem, after disconnecting the power supply and reconnecting the LEDs come back on as in the picture. Only switching in the app turns them off and then they work properly.
Załączniki
SharedScreenshot.jpg
SharedScreenshot.jpg (42.1 KiB) Przejrzano 2973 razy
elmaya

You should store the last state 3 seconds after changing any setting (it was noticed by a slight blinking of the LEDs).
After that, always restart with the saved state.
Is it possible that you disconnected it before 3 seconds after the last change?
In my tests with another device but the same code I have not had that effect.
EDIT:
I guess you have loaded as:
flashtool
flashtool
flashtool8Mbit.png (69.17 KiB) Przejrzano 2953 razy
if it doesn't work, your version may be 512KB
in this case test this:
RGBWh801_DOUT_4Mbit.rar
compiled firmware
(315.86 KiB) Pobrany 114 razy
Awatar użytkownika
milion81

elmaya pisze: czw lis 21, 2019 9:07 pm You should store the last state 3 seconds after changing any setting (it was noticed by a slight blinking of the LEDs).
After that, always restart with the saved state.
Is it possible that you disconnected it before 3 seconds after the last change?
In my tests with another device but the same code I have not had that effect.
czekałem 3 sekundy
Gdy LEDy są włączone i wyłączę zasilanie to wracają prawidłowo, pamiętają stan przed brakiem zasilania.
Gdy LEDy są wyłączone i wyłączę zasilanie to wracają zapalone jak na zdjęciu które wrzuciłem wcześniej

I waited 3 seconds
When the LEDs are on and turn off the power, they return correctly, remember the status before the power outage.
When the LEDs are off and turn off the power then they come back lit as in the photo I uploaded earlier
elmaya pisze: czw lis 21, 2019 9:07 pm EDIT:
I guess you have loaded as:
flashtool8Mbit.png

if it doesn't work, your version may be 512KB
in this case test this:

RGBWh801_DOUT_4Mbit.rar
I uploaded to 8Mbit, tomorrow I will upload to 4Mbit
Ostatnio zmieniony czw lis 21, 2019 9:57 pm przez milion81, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
elmaya

please test the version for 4Mbit
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Pomysły i koncepcje”