Rolety na sofcie "supla_R2D_DOUT_16Mbit.rar" kol. elmaya

elmaya

change the connections and use this version, i just checked.

Kod: Zaznacz cały

#define relay_1 5 //D1
#define relay_2 4 //D2
#define relay_3 14//D5
#define relay_4 15//D8 ************
#define btn_1 2 //D4 ************
#define btn_2 3 //RX
#define btn_3 12//D6 ************
#define btn_4 13//D7
#define status_led 0 //D3 **********
supla_R2_DOUT_16Mbit.rar
(475.69 KiB) Pobrany 110 razy
RomanG

Na tym sofcie nie rejestruje się na serwerze supli. Nie widać nowego urządzenia.

This software does not register on the supli server. I cannot see the new device.

Nie wiem, czy ma to znaczenie, ale miałem złe parametry do wgrania softu. Miałem Flash size 8Mbit, a powinno być 16Mbit-C1
I don't know if it matters, but I had the wrong parameters to upload the software. I had a Flash size of 8Mbit and it should be 16Mbit-C1
elmaya

program in 16Mbit.
if you use low level active relay "without converting" and connect to Gpio15 the module does not start!
RomanG

"if you use low level active relay "without converting" and connect to Gpio15 the module does not start!" - I don't understand that.
It is important that the program worked and I just need to match the appropriate inputs and outputs and it will be fine.
Thank you so much for now !!!
RomanG

Coś nie działa prawidłowo. Po załączeniu wemosa na wyjściach do przekaźników D1, D2 i D5 jest już napięcie - 4,2V (przekaźniki załączone), a D8 -0,13V (przekaźnik wyłączony). Nie loguje się na serwer. Załączenie wemosa bez wpiętego D8 - wszystko w porządku i po wpięciu D8 jest też OK. Można sterować także wyłącznikami.
Something is not working properly. After switching on the wemosa, the outputs to relays D1, D2 and D5 are already voltage - 4.2V (relays on), and D8 -0.13V (relay off). He does not log on to the server. Turning on the wemosa without D8 plugged in - everything is fine and after plugging in the D8 it's OK. You can also control circuit breakers.
-foto1 switching on with connected D8
-foto2 switching on without D8
-foto3 connecting D8 after switching on the voltage
Załączniki
załączenie z podpiętym D8.jpg
załączenie z podpiętym D8.jpg (3.25 MiB) Przejrzano 1890 razy
załączenie bez D8.jpg
załączenie bez D8.jpg (3.04 MiB) Przejrzano 1890 razy
podpięcie D8 po załączeniu napięciaD8.jpg
podpięcie D8 po załączeniu napięciaD8.jpg (2.54 MiB) Przejrzano 1890 razy
elmaya

I already told you that it does not work with those relays, the 4.2v voltage comes from the relays and will end up affecting the Wemos.
Gpio 15 has to be at low level to start and the relay module sets it to high level so it does not start with gpio 15 connected.
the solution is to use 74HC04 to invert the signal and protect the outputs
RomanG

I understand!
So all the problems so far are caused by the feedback voltage from the relays.
Thank you very much for now!
RomanG

So far I have read, read, read .... I understood a little more, but still not enough! With the inverter (74HC04), the circuit works fine.

I have a question;
Do the BUTTONS (1-4) to manually switching RELAYS (1-4)- on the ports must be pull-up (resistor 4k7-10k connected)?
On the FTP cable (about 50m.) Without resistors, it works properly ("on the table")!

Do tej pory czytałem, czytałem, czytałem ... Trochę więcej zrozumiałem, ale wciąż za mało! Z inwerterem (74HC04) obwód działa dobrze.

Mam pytanie;
Czy PRZYCISKI (1-4) do ręcznego przełączania PRZEKAŹNIKÓW (1-4) - na portach muszą być podciągnięte (podłączony rezystor 4k7-10k - pull-up )?
Na kablu FTP (około 50m.) bez rezystorów działa prawidłowo (na stole)!

So far I have read, read, read ... I understood a little more, but still not enough! With inverter (74HC04), the circuit works fine.

I have a question;
Do the BUTTONS (1-4) for manual switching of RELAYS (1-4) - on the ports must be pulled up (resistor 4k7-10k - pull-up connected)?
On the FTP cable (about 50m) without resistors it works fine (on the table)!
Ostatnio zmieniony wt wrz 08, 2020 3:45 pm przez RomanG, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
elmaya

50 meters is a lot for 3.3v.
the internal pullups are 100Kohm, you can add external 2.2 - 10Kohm except in "Gpio15 D8" which has to be low at the start.
I suggest you use a second Esp with direct link for remote control.
otherwise you would have to use optocouplers and modify the firmware to not use "Gpio 15 D8"
RomanG

elmaya pisze: śr lip 22, 2020 3:15 pm change the connections and use this version, i just checked.

Kod: Zaznacz cały

#define relay_1 5 //D1
#define relay_2 4 //D2
#define relay_3 14//D5
#define relay_4 15//D8 ************
#define btn_1 2 //D4 ************
#define btn_2 3 //RX
#define btn_3 12//D6 ************
#define btn_4 13//D7
#define status_led 0 //D3 **********

supla_R2_DOUT_16Mbit.rar
Here the D8 (GPIO 15) is used for the relay so it shouldn't be a problem (as far as I understand correctly). All relays were controlled by inverters (74HC04). The 50 meters of cable was only connected to the "table" test (and it worked fine - it was OK), but in fact it will be much less (15 meters at most). I will prepare a possible pull-up for the buttons. I tested on the last software (software) I received from you and I would like to use this one.
Do you have any possible recommendations - suggestions?

Tu D8 (GPIO 15) jest wykorzystany do przekaźnika, więc nie powinno być problemu (o ile dobrze rozumiem). Wszystkie przekaźniki sterowałem przez inwertery (74HC04). Te 50 m. kabla, było podłączone tylko do próby "na stole" ( i działało dobrze - było OK), a w rzeczywistości będzie dużo mniej (najwięcej 15 metrów). Przygotuję ewentualny pull-up do przycisków. Testowałem na ostatnim otrzymanym od Ciebie sofcie (oprogramowaniu) i ten chciałbym wykorzystać.
Czy masz jakieś ewentualne zalecenia - sugestie?
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Pomoc”